*Merchandise that is unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and has the original tags.
*Merchandise must be received within 14 days of original purchase date.
Items that are not eligible for Return:
* All Sale or Discounted items are FINAL SALE.
* Any accessories such as scarves, jewelry, bows, boot socks, and purses. ANY leggings; lingerie such as: body shapers, slips, slip extenders and camisoles.
- Returns must not appear worn, have makeup or any other stains such as deodorant marks, etc. Returns must be odor free, including smoke, perfumes, or any other fragrance. Items with any of these will NOT be accepted for return, NO EXCEPTIONS
-Customer is responsible for shipping costs. We recommend a method of shipment that will provide a tracking number. Magnolia Too Boutique is not responsible for lost or damaged items by the shipping company.
-Once we receive your return it will be processed within 3-4 business days. You will be issued a store credit for the item (less any shipping) to use online for purchasing. We will send an email stating the amount of your store credit.
-Store credit is applied for item only, not shipping and handling since that service was used.
-Colors may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and buyer will pay return shipping in each case. If questions about color call store.
-If you believe the item you ordered was received by you damaged or defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will address it. All damage claims must be made within 2 days of receiving your order.
If your return does not meet the above criteria or is mailed back past the 10 day limit it will be rejected by our returns department and will be held at the store. The item(s) can be mailed back to you with a future order or immediately for a $6 shipping fee. We will hold non-returnable merchandise for 15 days. After 15 days, the items will be donated to charity.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen mail once declared "Delivered" by the USPS. Here are some tips for locating your missing "Delivered" package
- Contact your mail person and ask if he/she has seen your package. Most of our mailers are turquoise, but we will be able to tell you what your package looks like to assist in this process!
- Contact your Post Office - The USPS has GPS tracking and will be able to tell exactly where the package was delivered. Check with your neighbors to see if they accidentally received your package
If your package seems to have stalled somewhere in the tracking process and has not been declared "delivered," please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to file a lost mail claim 7 days after the expected delivery date.